back to home
A UniPIN voucher is purchased from an electricity vendor such as Shoprite, Checkers, Spar, Engen/Shell garage and is then redeemed using a cell phone.
Please follow the easy steps below to redeem a UniPIN voucher:
1. Look for the 9-digit pin number on the voucher
2. On your cell phone, dial *120*41589*PIN*Electricity Meter Number# and then press ‘Call’/Dial’
(Remember, your 9-digit PIN number is the PIN number on the UniPIN slip.)
3. You will receive a message informing you that your request will be processed.
4. Once the top up has been processed you will receive a message via SMS as confirmation that the credit purchased on the voucher was successfully loaded onto your meter. Your account will be updated with 2 working days within the amount purchased on the website.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
1. You must always ensure that when you redeem your UniPIN, you use the correct meter number. Once a UniPIN has been redeemed, the sale is final and the credit generated will be for the meter number you specified. Meter numbers that were incorrectly submitted cannot be reversed and you will not be refunded.
2. Should there be any service charges allocated to your meter, note that this will automatically be deducted from your UniPIN purchase.
Purchasing electricity has never been this easy!
1. Go to the Prepaid24 website: www.prepaid24.co.za
2. Register with Prepaid24
3. Select “My Voltage Private Metering” as the Electricity Provider.
4. Once you have signed up, set Prepaid24 up as a beneficiary in your own bank with payment reference E and your cell number E.g. E0820011001, and make payment to Prepaid24's account for the amount you want to recharge. Once we receive the payment, you will receive the credit via SMS and email.
If you don’t receive your credit within 30 minutes, log a query on the Prepaid24 website.
(Prepaid24 only offers support via live chat)
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
You can also download the Prepaid24 App onto your mobile device for easier access. In order to avoid any inconvenience that may result from delays, we advise that you purchase your credit during office hours. You are also encouraged to recharge before you completely run out of credit. For detailed information or any queries regarding Prepaid24, please go to www.prepaid24.co.za
How do I check my balance?
Go to www.ravenhaven.mymetersa.co.za and log into your account. If you have not registered, follow the
“How to register” guide on the website.
How do I know that credit has been loaded?
You will receive an SMS with the value of the credit loaded on your account by viewing the billing screen.
You can also log into your account via the web and confirm you balance online.
My credit is not loading. What do I do?
Contact our customer care team and they will gladly assist on 087 057 2561.
If I struggle with a prepaid 24 payment, what do I do?
Please log your query via the support chat tab on the Prepaid24 website and a consultant will assist you.
Where do I get the meter serial number?
Contact our customer care team and they will gladly assist you 087 057 2561.
WHAT DO I DO WITH THE CREDIT CONFIRMATION THAT I RECEIVED VIA SMS AFTER LOADING A VOUCHER?
You don’t need to do anything, the credit will load automatically.